- Free ticket to the show
- Top volunteers each night will earn a post-show meet & greet with Sofi Tukker
- Opportunity to support LGBTQ organizations while earning points for experiences and rewards on Propeller
Volunteers will be responsible for arriving prior to the show and working to generate interest and actions for the cause before and during the opening acts, utilizing the Propeller Volunteer Web App on their mobile device for approximately 3.5 hours.
The bigger impact you make, the more points you'll earn, and the closer you'll be to winning the prize.
Your commitment will end prior to Sofi Tukker taking the stage, so you're free to enjoy the show!
You will receive exact call time if you are selected, however the typical time for meeting up with the lead volunteer is approximately 4:00pm-5:00pm. Please only apply if you can make it on time!
- Must be at least 18 years old to volunteer
- Attend a training call before the show (approx. 15 mins)
- Arrive on time at the show
- Work for 3.5 hours to drive action for the cause at the show
- Be responsive to the lead volunteer and show monitor during your shift
- Wear your laminate at all times during your volunteer shift
- No alcohol or drug consumption during your shift
- Be courteous to all concert-goers, venue and tour staff, and your fellow volunteers
- This is not a volunteer booth and volunteers will be actively walking around the venue approaching showgoers to collect signatures.
- Your application matters, so put time into it to make it representative of who you are!
- Having a lot of points on Propeller is not a requirement, but is favorable to your application.
*Serious applicants only! OPTIONAL: We encourage all applicants to give a $10 donation to The Ally Coalition on the next page to affirm your commitment to volunteering and help with program costs. However, donating is not required and does not guarantee your spot to volunteer.