- You will need to RSVP through the Propeller site to enter the Earned Ticket program with one of the three participating organizations, Charleston Waterkeeper, Water Mission or The Green Heart Project
- After RSVPing you will be contacted directly by the organization to advise if you have had your space confirmed to join the program or if you have been waitlisted
- You will need to follow directions given to you by the organization to complete your 8 hours of community service
- Once you have completed your hours the organization will let Propeller know and we will credit you with 8000 points straight to your Propeller account, the amount needed to get your ticket. You will also be sent a link to redeem your ticket on the Propeller site.
- Your account will be checked by one of the Propeller team members to verify your redemption and you will receive a confirmation email.
- Approximately one week before the festival please keep an eye on your inbox for the details of your ticket collection!
Please note the following:
- Please make sure the email address you use to sign up for Propeller is correct and can receive emails from us, this will be the email used for all communications from Propeller, the organization you volunteer with and High Water Festival.
- You will need to complete all 8 hours of volunteer work to be eligible for your points. No exceptions.
- Tickets are in limited supply and are first come first served so please make sure to redeem your ticket as soon as you can after you receive the points. Completing the program does not guarantee you a ticket.