NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO REGISTER FOR OR USE THIS WEBSITE ("SITE"). THE ENTITIES FEATURED ON THE SITE WHICH ACCEPT DONATIONS ("CAUSES") ARE NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS INCORPORATED FOR EXEMPT PURPOSES WITHIN THE MEANING OF SECTION 501(C)(3), 501(C)(4), 501(C)(6) OF THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE OF 1986, AS AMENDED OR IS A 527-ORGANIZATION UNDER SECTION 527 OF THE U.S. INTERNAL REVENUE CODE (26 U.S.C. § 527);(4). DONATIONS MADE TO 501(C)(4), 501(C)(6), OR A 527-ORGANIZATION UNDER SECTION 527 OF THE U.S. INTERNAL REVENUE CODE (26 U.S.C. § 527) ARE NOT TAX DEDUCTIBLE. VOID WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
These Official Rules apply to all sweepstakes offered through this site (each a "Promotion")
Sponsor: The Promotions are sponsored by Propeller Enterprises, P.O. Box 448, Pennington, NJ 08534.
1. METHODS OF ENTRY: Users gain entries for any Promotion by using any of the following methods:
o Complete the "Alternate Method of Entry" action online and follow the instructions to receive a first entry to any promotion item/sweepstakes.
o Complete one of the actions stated on the Promotion page for first entry.
o Redeem points earned by completing certain activities or making a charitable donation via the Site. See Fine Print located on each Promotion webpage to determine how many points are necessary per entry. Activities can include the following:
o Watching a video
o Sharing content on social media
o Joining a Campaign partner newsletter
The number of points awarded per activity and for donations varies. See applicable pages for details.
Once again: YOU ARE NEVER REQUIRED TO MAKE A DONATION IN ORDER TO ENTER A PROMOTION.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Promotions are open to persons who are 18 years of age or older (at the time of entry), unless otherwise stated in connection with a specific Promotion. Certain Prizes may have additional age restrictions, such as requiring you to be 18 years of age or 21 years of age to attend certain events or receive certain items that are offered as a Prize. In addition, while we encourage participation from all users of the Website, certain Prizes may be limited to certain territories or may be subject to restrictions that prohibit residents of certain countries from participating. Please refer to the Fine Print details of each prize before entering a Promotion. Prizes will not be awarded to ineligible entrants Employees of Propeller and any Cause, and any of their owners, affiliates, directors, subsidiaries, and franchisees (collectively "Released Parties") and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in any Promotion. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. SWEEPSTAKES PERIODS: Unless otherwise stated, the Promotion shall commence at 12:00:01 A.M. Eastern Time ("PT") and ending at 11:59:59 P.M. PT on the days specified on the Website (each a "Sweepstakes Period").
4. PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV), AND ODDS OF WINNING: One (1) grand prize (the "Prize") will be awarded per Promotion on the final day of the Sweepstakes Period (unless additional Prizes are described at the Website for that Promotion). The ARV for the Prize is listed on the Website in connection with the applicable Promotion. The odds of winning any Prize will depend on the number of entries received for that Promotion. Each entry shall be equally weighted. Propeller makes no warranties or disclaimers concerning any Prize beyond those customarily given by the manufacturer of the Prize.
6. RANDOM SWEEPSTAKES DRAWINGS: At the end of each Sweepstakes Period, Propeller shall randomly draw one (1) potential winner from all eligible Entries for the applicable Prize (each a "Potential Winner"). If your entry is drawn, you will be deemed the Potential Winner of the Prize, pending confirmation and/or verification of your eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules and any additional restrictions detailed in the Fine Print for the Promotion. Propeller shall use a computer generated method of selection that is designed to ensure that each drawing is conducted completely at random.
7. AWARD OF PRIZE: If you are selected as a Potential Winner you will be notified via telephone and/or via e-mail within ten (10) business days of the close of the Sweepstakes Period ("Prize Notification"). To claim your Prize, you must reply to Propeller within the time period indicated in your notification or Propeller may select an alternative potential winner. Before awarding a Prize, Propeller may require you to furnish proof of identification and other proof of eligibility under these Official Rules and/or the Fine Print for the Promotion and to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Publicity Release, and a tax acknowledgment form. You must execute and return all documents within ten (10) business days from the date they are sent to you or your Prize may (in Propeller's sole discretion) be forfeited. If you are found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, decline to accept the Prize, Propeller is unable to contact you, or in the event that the Prize or Prize Notification is returned undeliverable, you will forfeit the Prize, and Propeller may, in its sole discretion, select an alternate winner using the methods described above. Allow at least 8-12 weeks (or in some cases longer, if specified on the Website) for delivery of your Prize, which will be mailed to the address you provided after notification of being a prize winner. The right to receive a Prize is non-assignable, non-transferable and no prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Propeller, which reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. Federal, state and local taxes, if any, are your sole responsibility. All winners of Prizes valued at $600 or more will be issued a IRS Form 1099. In the event that a Prize includes travel, all decisions regarding the itinerary will be made by Propeller at its sole discretion. All expenses not specified in the Fine Print including, but not limited to, baggage fees, ground transportation & fuel, meals, beverages, gratuities, incidentals and taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. The winner and any travel companions are solely responsible for satisfying all legally required conditions of travel. Winner and companion must travel on same itinerary and from the same departure location. If the winner lives within a 150 mile radius of the location where the Prize is to take place, Propeller reserves the right to provide ground transportation instead of air. Any unused portions of a Prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Propeller and Causes (the "Released Parties") are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, or undeliverable e-mail; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/web site/use net accessibility, availability, or traffic congestion, or any technical, typographical, or other error, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Propeller and the Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or technical error. If, for any reason an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, corrupted or otherwise destroyed, or for any other reason not accepted as an entry into a particular Promotion, your sole remedy is to receive another entry into a different Promotion. If, for technical reasons, any particular Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Propeller reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and to credit participants of any cancelled Promotion with one (1) entry in that Promotion.
10. BINDING NATURE, WAIVER, INDEMNIFICATION: By entering a Promotion, you agree: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and decisions of Propeller, which shall be binding and final; (b) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (c) to waive all of your rights to bring any claim, action, or proceeding against any of Propeller or the Released Parties in connection with the Promotion; and (d) to forever and irrevocably agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless each of Propeller and the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys' fees) that may arise in connection with: (i) the Promotion, (ii) typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules or any Promotion materials, (iii) any change in any Prize (or any components thereof) due to unavailability, or due to reasons beyond Propeller's control, (iv) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation, or modification of any Promotion, (v) human error, (vi) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any Entry, (vii) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by Propeller, any of the Released Parties or by you, (viii) interruption or inability to access any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems, (ix) any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions, (x) any late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, illegible, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable or damaged Entries, (xi) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties, (xii) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed Prizes (or any element thereof), or (xiii) the negligence or willful misconduct by you.
Disputes: EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORTING TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, PURSUANT TO ARBITRATION CONDUCTED UNDER THE COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION THEN IN EFFECT, TO TAKE PLACE IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS CONTEST, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS' FEES; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANT AND PROPELLER IN CONNECTION WITH A PROMOTION, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW, RULES OR PROVISIONS (WHETHER OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION) THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION OTHER THAN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA.
11. GENERAL: These Official Rules are subject to and incorporated by reference within Propeller's Terms of Service. If there is any conflict between the Terms of Service and these Official Rules, the Official Rules take precedence but only in relation to a Promotion. In the event any Promotions are promoted or advertised on Facebook.com, you agree that such Promotions are not sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Facebook® and any information you provide is provided to Propeller and not to Facebook®. Facebook is completely released of all liability by you in connection with any Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding any Promotion must be directed to the Propeller and not Facebook. Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. All rights reserved.
12. WINNERS' LISTS AND OFFICIAL RULES: For a list of prize winners for a particular Promotion and/or a copy of these Official Rules, write your name and address on a 3"x 5" card and mail it in an envelope to: Propeller Enterprises, PO Box 448, Pennington, NJ 08534. Please specify the name of the Promotion and whether your request is for the winners' list or the Official Rules. Requests for a copy of the winners' list for a specific Promotion will only be accepted after the applicable Promotion's Sweepstakes Period and requests must be received no later than thirty days after such date.
13. INTREPID TRAVEL PARTNERSHIP WITH PROPELLER AND LIL DICKY FOR EGYPT ADVENTURE PACKAGE
Prize(s): One (1) Grand-Prize winner will receive a trip to Egypt, which includes a booking for the prize winner and a guest (2 people total) on Intrepid Travel's Egypt Adventure trip, dependent on availability (details outlined here https://www.intrepidtravel.com/us/egypt/egypt-adventure-140993) (ARV: $2,168 USD) ("Intrepid Tour") In the event that there is no booking availability for Egypt Adventure, the winner can claim any trip with equal or less value.
Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): Four Thousand, Five Hundred, and Zero Cents ($4,500 USD). The ARV represents Sponsor's good-faith determination of the approximate retail value of the Prize in U.S. dollars, and may differ from the actual fair market value. The actual fair market value is determined by Intrepid Travel ("Sponsor"), is final and binding, and may not be challenged or appealed. If the ARV of a prize exceeds the actual fair market value of the Prize, the difference will not be awarded to winner in cash or otherwise.
Winner and any guest of winner must travel on the same Intrepid Tour itinerary, on departure dates available by Intrepid Travel, and must possess valid identification and all necessary documents for travel including passport and visas. Winner must have a valid passport for travel with at least two (2) empty pages and six (6) months' validity after the date of departure. Winner must schedule tour through Intrepid Travel and the tour is subject to all booking conditions, requirements, and restrictions established by Intrepid Travel. Intrepid Travel Tour must have four (4) confirmed passengers on a specific departure date prior to winner confirming their spot. Winner must respond to correspondence confirming prize claim within 14 days, and Intrepid Tour must be confirmed and booked by December 1, 2022 for travel departing by December 31, 2023. Winner will not be awarded additional compensation if winner travels without an eligible guest. Guests must be aged 18 or over; eligibility is determined in Sponsor's sole discretion.
Transportation and hotel accommodations must be taken together. No changes to travel arrangements will be permitted once any element of the Prize-related travel is booked. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, or certificates once delivered to winner (or winner's guest). Prize- related travel may be subject to capacity controls, availability, blackout dates, and other restrictions.
Any unclaimed and/or unused portion of the Prize will be forfeited upon travel completion and will remain the property of Sponsor. No refund or compensation will be made if a flight is cancelled or delayed. Travel is subject to Intrepid Travel's terms and conditions located at http://www.intrepidtravel.com/booking-intrepid/booking-conditions/us and here https://www.intrepidtravel.com/en/covid19.
Intrepid Tour does not include spending money, travel taxes, trip kitties, and any costs related to travel insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transfers and all other ancillary costs (as well as the costs of obtaining any of these). All such costs and matters are the responsibility of the winner.
Prize details not specifically described are at Sponsor's sole discretion. The Prize excludes, and winner is solely responsible for, any costs or fees incurred by winner or winner's guest during Prize-related travel that are not specified in the Official Rules as part of the Prize, including but not limited to: applicable taxes, fuel/currency surcharges, airport transfer transportation fees not included in trip itinerary, additional meals and alcoholic beverages, other than described herein, room service, gratuities, merchandise, telephone calls, medical and travel insurance together with any necessary travel documentation including passports and visas, as applicable and to comply with any customs and immigration requirements, and all personal expenses of any kind or nature, together with any applicable overnight layover. Winner is solely responsible for all costs incurred to and from the departure point as the trip portion of the Prize originates and terminates there.
Winner should consult a physician prior to travel to determine the advisability of immunizations and inoculations that may be appropriate. Winner is required to obtain medical insurance prior to departure and it is recommended that winner obtains sufficient personal insurance prior to departure.
The Intrepid Tour provided must be accepted as awarded, there are no substitutions. There is no cash alternative for the Prize, in whole or in part. The Prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. No compensation, refunds, or alternatives will be offered due to a winner's inability to attend, claim, or use the Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater monetary value for any Prize. In no event shall the Sponsor be obligated to award more prizes than the number of Prize(s) stated in these Official Rules.
If winner and/or winner's guest engages or has engaged in behavior that is obnoxious, threatening, disruptive, inappropriate, illegal, or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify winner and to immediately terminate any outstanding portion of the Prize without further compensation.
Sponsor: Intrepid Travel, 79 Madison Ave. 15th Floor, New York, NY, 10016