- A free ticket to the show
- Top volunteer each night wins a prize!
- A fun and impactful way to help fight for LGBTQ equality!
- Opportunity to earn points for experiences and rewards on Propeller
Volunteers will be responsible for arriving before the show and working to generate actions using the Propeller Volunteer tool on their mobile device for approximately 2-3 hours. Your commitment will end prior to Troye taking the stage, so you're free to enjoy the show!
You will receive an exact call time if you are selected, however the typical time for meeting up with the volunteer team leader is between 5-6 pm. Please do not apply if you are not 100% commited to showing up on time!
We're looking for volunteers with good people skills who will not be shy in approaching other fans and generating as much support for The Ally Coalition as possible!
- This is not a volunteer booth. Volunteers will be walking around the venue and approaching concert-goers to generate action.
- Your application matters so put time into it and make it representative of who you are!
- Having a lot of points on Propeller is not a requirement, but is favorable to your application.
*Serious applicants only! We encourage all applicants to give a $10 donation to The Ally Coalition on the next page to affirm your commitment to volunteering and help with program costs. However, donating is not required and does not guarantee your spot to volunteer.